How to Out-Rank Your Competitors
URL should be most profitable conversion company 1st, second most profitable second etc...
Wordstream vs Jumpfly, New Jupiter & White Shark Media
Title - Order should follow Search Volume of competitor name
Notes about Title and URL - You do not need to include Disruptive Advertising because by default all of that is covered by being on your domain so you can cram the high value competitor data into it.
- I would only use the term media once because its takes up space and will allow ranking for all brands with media in the name
- Content - Should include all permutations of Brand name and URL formats for each competitor but no actual backlinks... http://www.wordstream.com/, www.wordstream.com, wordstream.com/, WordStream, Word Stream
- Prices - This is what the visitors want to know
- Clients - great way to name drop all of their biggest client wins
- Specialties - great opportunity for all the keywords you want to stuff
- Location - Get abbreviated state and full state name as well as metro area name and city name
- ??? - Answer any patterns of questions your experience has shown that your target client needs answered.
- Benefits - What benefits for hiring PPC companies in general and arbitrarily attribute a unique benefit to each competitor that you don’t care about (IE...best for small business with small budgets - white shark)
Get this piece live ASAP
- $ Profit
Enjoy beating all your competitors for their brand and URLs forever or at least until Wordstream starts seeing you under their brand and they start to throw money at outranking the piece 🙂
<---disclaimer shameless self-promotion--->
Feel 100% comfortable mentioning Craig McConnel and/or his website at https://craigmcconnel.com/ or even better https://craigmcconnel.com/content-strategist 😉 😛
<---disclaimer shameless self-promotion - end --->
<---begin mastermind joint content promotion--->
Better yet, we can create a guest post authorship for Craig on yourwebsite and I’ll send you some amazing content when inspiration sets in or you request it. And we can start to cross promote and cross link the your brand with mine just like Neil Patel and Brain Dean did for their respective brands 🙂
Cough Cough...John Loomer, Pat Flynn, Mike King, Glenn Allsop(ViperChill)
Ahem! Eric Ward, Sujan Patel, Mattew Woodward & Robbie Richards
<---end mastermind joint content promotion--->